Accordionist.org

The Accordion Community
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hohner Electravox Accordion

Hohner Electravox Accordion 4 years 4 months ago #2547

• lettej
Hi,

I have just been given a Hohner Electravox Accordion that is identical to the one shown in this youtube video.

I know nothing about it and can find little info on the internet.

Unfortunately, it has no lead so I can't get any noise out of it yet. Can anyone help me track down a lead? Because it is old, I am presuming that it needs an old lead with an old plug. All of these things and a thousand others (like how to play it) are a mystery to me and I hope there is an expert in here somewhere!

Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hohner Electravox Accordion 4 years 4 months ago #2550

• plasteraccordion
  • Thank you received: 7
Try contacting Hohner- Steve

Re:Hohner Electravox Accordion 4 years 4 weeks ago #3040

• jockyburns
  • Fresh Boarder
Looks like an Electravox deluxe. Does it have the power supply with it? (a grey couloured box around 6"x6" x 8")
The lead that's seen plugged into the accordion also plugs into the power supply at the other end. There's also a lead with a jackplug on one end and a 3 pin din socket on the other end which also plugs into the power supply unit and then into an amp.

Re:Hohner Electravox Accordion 4 years 4 weeks ago #3041

• jockyburns
  • Fresh Boarder
Looks like an Electravox deluxe. Does it have the power supply with it? (a grey couloured box around 6"x6" x 8")
The lead that's seen plugged into the accordion also plugs into the power supply at the other end. There's also a lead with a jackplug on one end and a 3 pin din socket on the other end which also plugs into the power supply unit and then into an amp.

Re:Hohner Electravox Accordion 4 years 4 weeks ago #3042

• jockyburns
  • Fresh Boarder
Moderators: plasteraccordion, shadow
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds